CUPS printing and faxing problem

Stephen Liu satimis at icare.com.hk
Fri May 16 00:15:08 CEST 2003

Hi Michael,

My email in reply to your email has been held by the Moderator for
following reason;

Your mail to 'kde-print' with the subject

    Re: CUPS printing and faxing problem

The reason it is being held:

    Message body is too big: 492054 bytes with a limit of 40 KB

notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel

http://mail.kde.org/mailman/confirm/kde-print/bd4687a964e221da40431a15ef76f33275fbaa0e

Please try to get it.  Thanks

B.Regards
Stephen