[gentoo-user] KDE3.1.1 problems

Michael W. Holdeman kde-print@mail.kde.org
Tue, 25 Mar 2003 21:57:52 -0500

Yikes,
I can't go too long w/o printing, or doing it the hard way! I may have to
recompile without my flags till there is a solution..  I hate to I noticed a
considerable performance improvement in kde with the flags. I suppose I could
keep the CFLAGS="-march=i686 -O3 -pipe -fforce-addr -fomit-frame-pointer" and
just drop the loops stuff? and see if that hurts me much?

Mike

--
Michael W. Holdeman

Why keep payin g for windoze??