KDEPrint on other *NIX platforms.

Nick Bartolotti kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 17:05:08 -0500

Chris,

This is the answer we were hoping for. =20

One last question -- do you think the same will apply for HP-UX?  That
is, develop on Linux, move source files to HP-UX machine, recompile, and
voila?

Again, Thanks! for all your time and effort with these questions.

Nick.
=20
Nick Bartolotti
Ten Technologies, LLC