kprinter to remove file after printing

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Fri, 07 Mar 2003 13:17:56 +0100

ktom@tracy.bot.ch wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using KDE 3.1 (SuSE RPM) and would like kprinter to remove the file after
> printing. Can this be achieved somehow?

If you mean running "kprinter <filename>" and having the given file
removed afterwards, then the answer is no. Only temporary files are
removed, existing files are not touched.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.