Print different jobs into 1 pdf?

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Tue Jun 17 16:29:24 CEST 2003

> How can this be done? In the print dialogue I can only enter the file
> name to be written. When I print from the next (or even the same)
> application, there is no way to append anything to the file.
>
> Did I miss something?

Yes :-)
In your applications, use the "Print To File (PS)" special printer.
Do this for all the files you want to concatenate. Then call
"kprinter" with all the generated files, and use then the
"Print To File (PDF)" special printer. In other words, you have
first to generate separated files, then concatenate them.
This of course means that you have to know in advance which files
you want to concatenate.