Some PDF files fail to print

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Tue Jun 10 09:49:58 CEST 2003

marrandy wrote:

> This was following an upgrade from Mandrake v9.0 to v9.1.
>
> With some help, I found they would print when using xPDF and kprinter.
>
> HP OfficeJet R40xi.
>
> kde 3.1.0
>
> Anyone else seen this ?
>
> What other info do you need ?
>
> How do I tack the problem down ?

In which circumstances does the failure occur? Could you provide a
sample of "faulty" PDF?

Michael

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.