Testing on-line driver DB widget for KDEPrint

Michael Goffioul goffioul at imec.be
Tue Jul 29 18:01:12 CEST 2003

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding access the on-line driver DB to KDEPrint.
This is done in parallel with linuxprinting.org to implement the
first on-line driver DB. I have modified the driver DB widget
(and internal mechanism) of KDEPrint to integrate this nicely, but
before putting into source tree, I'd like some people to try it out
and report comments/problems/(congratulations)... The try-out code
is available at

http://www.geocities.com/kdeprint/driverdb.tgz

It contains a Makefile for easy compilation, but you need a CVS
source tree somewhere on your HD because it uses some headers that
can only be found there (the Makefile might also need some tuning).

Thanks.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul at imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.