KDE Print crash

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 09:33:19 +0100

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Hi all,
>    I am using RedHat 7.3 freshly installed, and I have just discovered
> the *wonderfull* (I am not joking !) wizard ! This is such convinient
> when you don't know anything about network and want to access your printer.
>     Appart from that here is the crash report (don't know if this could
> be of any use):

Which KDE version are you using? A similar bug (crash when closing
the wizard, with network scanning during the session) has been fixed
in 3.1. It was actually a bug in Qt.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.