cups restart problem

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 08:46:58 +0100

> Nicolas AUFFRAY wrote:
>
> Ok, thanks ! I've another problem. Not something strange but option I can't find.
>
> When I would like to install a new network printer, I have to re-enter network address in
> information for scanning. By default, it always show 127.0.0 but not the network address what I
> had before.  So, where could I enter this information ONE TIME !!!

The last subnet scanned is not saved. It always defaults to the subnet
of your computer.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.