kdeprint 3.1 problem

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Wed, 05 Feb 2003 15:30:25 +0100

> Nicolas AUFFRAY wrote:
>
> I've just tried to change IP range with local address : 127.0.0  .[0-255] or 192.168.15 .[0-255]
> or anything network address which is not our network address. Kdeprint always start to scan after
> asking me that's not the actual network address. Of course, kdeprint find nothing but the feature
> work when it's not the actual network address.
>
> So with any network address, progress bar begin and with the good network address the progress bar
> doesn't start...

OK, I checked, and it was a bug. Sorry. I fixed it in CVS (HEAD and
3.1 branch).

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.