kdeprint 3.1 problem

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Tue, 04 Feb 2003 10:04:31 +0100

> What I would like to say is what kde parts are needed ? I use Kde Debian Packages (Woody). Maybe
> something missing.

Everything is contained in kdelibs.

> First time I launch "kaddprinterwizard", he ask me for kdeprint_management.la (kdelibs4-dev not
> installed so I install it). After that, no output when I use it but same problem. I also try with
> "kaddprinterwizard --sync" but same thing and no message anymore.

Usually, packagers disable debug output. You may try to enable
debug by using "kdebugdialog". At that stage, it's difficult for me
to help, as I cannot reproduce it. Does anybody out there have the
same problem?

Bye.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.