Setting the KPrinter configurations

Nicholas Grabowski kde-print@mail.kde.org
02 Feb 2003 19:23:43 -0800

kde-print

I am trying to print to the KPrinter using the khtml library.  I've been
able to create a KHTMLView object and call its print method.  WHich
intern brings up the printer "setup" dialog.  However, What I would
really like to do is automagically configure the printer (set it to
print to a file (pdf), give it the file name) without using a printer
dialog.  I've noticed there is an autoConfigure() method on KPrinter,
however, I'm not sure how to tell it to print to the PDF filter or how
to pass it the file name.  Any suggestions?

Nick

--
Nicholas Grabowski <ng@ngsoft.org>