KDE Print font size problem

Jan Elders jrme at xs4all.nl
Fri Aug 8 23:24:42 CEST 2003

Hello,
When printing an e-mail via KMail, then the printed output has a large font,
although I have specified in the KMail settings :
Printing output font = Arial 6
On paper however it is something like 12 or 14 !
Whatever I change in the Printing Output settings for KMail, the output size
remains unchanged. Surprisingly, changes in fonttype are effectuated but the
size always remains the same unwanted large size.
Same problem with printing Konqueror data.

However, output from e.g. KWrite and KEdit is exactly according to my
specified fontsize.

I'm using KDE 3.1.3 and KMail 1.5.3 with SuSE Professional 8.2

I have seen similar problems posted on various places on the Internet , but
nowhere answers/solutions.

Can anybody help, please ?

Greetings,
--