QuiteInsane

Goffioul Michael kde-print@mail.kde.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 22:53:25 +0000

Hi,

I had a look at quiteinsane, but the problem is that I can't try it as I don't
have any scanner. And the application cannot be run without a device. So if one
of you could do the test for me and report any backtrace, it would be nice.
I don't know if the crash they talk about happens under KDE-2.2.x and/or KDE-3.x,
but I suggest to try it under KDE-3.X, as there won't be any new KDE-2.X version
released.
To compile quiteinsane with KDE-3.X, you need to:
1) edit configure.in and replace "KDE_USE_QT(2)" with "KDE_USE_QT(3)"
2) run "make -f Makefile.cvs"
3) configure using "--enable-kde-app"
4) replace any occurence of qprinter.h/QPrinter with kprinter.h/KPrinter in the
   code.

At this moment, I cannot do much without any backtrace and being able to run
the app.

Bye.
Michael.