convert/print kwd to pdf on commandline

Michael Goffioul kde-print@mail.kde.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 09:43:54 +0100

"Philipp Schmid (by way of Philipp Schmid ) (by way of Philipp Schmid ) (by way of Philipp Schmid )"
wrote:

> hello,
>
> is it possible to print/convert a kwd file to a pdf by only using the
> commandline, so that the process could be automated?

I'm not sure if this is already available, but the KOffice guys have
implemented a special mode in KOffice applications, triggered by the
command-line argument "--print", that doesn't show the GUI but simply
prints the file. So that printing a kwd document would reduce to
"kword --print mydoc.kwd". But I never tried it. Maybe you should
ask it on koffice-devel mailing list for more details.

Michael Goffioul		IMEC-DESICS-MIRA
e-mail: goffioul@imec.be	(Mixed-Signal and RF Applications)
Tel:    +32/16/28-8510		Kapeldreef, 75
Fax:    +32/16/28-1515		3001 HEVERLEE, BELGIUM
This e-mail and/or its attachments may contain confidential
information.  It is intended solely for the intended addressee(s).
Any use of the information contained herein by other persons is
prohibited.  IMEC vzw does not accept any liability for the contents
of this e-mail and/or its attachments.