Fwd: kprinter - thank you!

Kurt Pfeifle kde-print@mail.kde.org
Sat, 06 Apr 2002 16:35:01 +0200

Chris Howells wrote:

> [...]

Hi, Paul,

I'd love to see a step-by-step tutorial about what you set up for your friends
to be published on http://printing.kde.org/

Please share out your creativity for other people's benefit too.

Probably a tutorial like yours will spark many more ideas in other people's heads
what they could do with KDEPrint and Michael Goffiouls very versatile and flexible
architecture of it...

Thanks,
Kurt