[Kde-print-devel] IRC meeting on the future of KDE Print

Alex Merry huntedhacker at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 13:03:16 CEST 2007

On Tuesday 11 Sep 2007, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> On 10 September 2007 07:11, Alex Merry wrote:
> > PS: that's 5pm BST, 6pm CET I believe.  I'm not even going to
> > attempt North American timezones.
>
> Too bad, because I'm in Canada. And Wednesday at 12h00 EDT (NAm
> Eastern DaylightSaving Time) I am in class, with no way to quit my
> students in the middle. I'll try to join later (20-30 minutes later)
> and will only have 20-30 minutes available :-(

Sorry about that.  I was aware that it would be around midday across
North America (the reason I didn't attempt converting timezones is that
there's more than one and I'd be bound to get it wrong, what with DST
etc.), but after work on your side of the Atlantic is getting on for
midnight in Europe.  If the time pressure wasn't so great, I'd have
made it a Saturday, which would have suited more people I expect.

Even if you can only make 20-30 minutes, that would be really helpful.

Alex

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org