[Kde-print-devel] As you might imagine, the event queue for this thread is busy because every GUI interaction and event passes through it.

boomerang klats at tradergate.co.za
Sat May 12 19:22:48 CEST 2007

Unsere Auswahl des Monats fliegt!!!

CARBON RACE (WKN 15Q105)
NDGB.F
Letzter Kurs: 0,95
52W Spanne: 0,50 - 1,16

Nachrichten Freigabe fur Montag, den 14. Mai 2007. Unser bestes der
Woche. DIESES ist das, das du gewartet hast!

I made a drawing component for another application I was working on (at
the time in JDK 1. Because the Swing  framework itself uses
SwingUtilities frequently, your  use of SwingUtilities does not pull any
extra class  code into your application. Although you can call the  get
method from the EDT, this method will block until  the worker thread is
done.
If you are using a CRT, don't expect to see much improvement.
As this article mentioned earlier, Ajax enables the high responsiveness
of many web applications.
You ask, "Why is this doing that? As the application retrieves thumbnail
images, it puts them in a  JList component. The point of UI creation,
the point at which your  application basically hands control over to
your UI, is often the  source of your application's first problem
interacting with the EDT.
This means we must get a patch version of JVM out to you so that you can
continue to run your application.
It will execute the Runnable  task on the EDT, but it will not return to
the caller until the task  has finished.
The debugging time to diagnose the same level of complexity could be
dramatically shorter if the developer had the stack trace information
from Java SE 6.