[Kde-print-devel] [GSoC2007 openprinting.org] Update 26 June 2007

Gavin Beatty gavinbeatty at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 04:53:00 CEST 2007

Realised the error of my ways after the ONE LINE PATCH I received yesterday.
Thanks again!

Mainly fighting with KIO and not checking the source tree with the handy
design doc today. My issue was that there is no longer any result(KIO::Job*)
signal coming from KIO::TransferJob and pals. Nowadays, you just check for
the QByteArray (from the data signal) having zero size().

Downloading is now no longer an issue and tomorrow will be cleaning the awful
mess that XmlQueryJob and MainWidget have become.

I have checked in this awful code tonight also.

--
Gavin Beatty

SEMPER UBI SUB UBI
GPG Fingerprint: 354D 9E9C 5C66 EDF4 E7D9 0EC5 6A7A C55D 49DD 695F