[Kde-print-devel] [GSoC2007 openprinting.org] Update 13 July 2007

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Fri Jul 13 05:27:18 CEST 2007

On 12 July 2007 22:35, Gavin Beatty wrote:
> I have once again seen fit to refactor most of my code due to a design
> issue.

Thanks for the report Gavin.

I will look at your new code in the weekend and I will try to see what I can
do to point you in the right direction with the magic-id issue (still have to
make sure I have all the leads of this firmly in my hands first).

Thanks and have a nice week-end. Don't forget to fill your midterm forms at
GSoC.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org