[Kde-print-devel] Adding QWhatsThis strings to kdeprintfax

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Wed May 3 04:49:09 CEST 2006

On 1 May 2006 00:07, Ray Lischner wrote:
> Here's my first stab at adding QWhatsThis strings to kdeprintfax.
> I'm open to suggestions, constructive criticism, and other improvements:

Sorry, Ray, not possible to commit this patch to 3.5 branch, as this branch is
frozen for next release (3.5.3) (I made explicit request to translators
team ... ).

When I get a bit of time, I try to see if it merges OK in trunk (KDE4). Once
the freeze is lifted, I will try to commit to 3.5 branch too, in the idea
that further 3.5.X releases will be published.

Thanks for your understanding.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org