[Kde-print-devel] kdeprintfax and phone numbers

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Sat Apr 22 06:36:42 CEST 2006

Thank you very much for the very careful look that you have on kdeprinfax.

As I didn't write that code, I won't be able to comment on the reasons that
influenced the decisions to sanitization. As a maintainer, I'd be more than
happy if you would accept to take care of this issue. Let's hope that the
author of the code will find a little time to answer.

I think that anything that helps usability (i.e. removes tedious tasks from
user's hands) is good. If you already gathered the knowledge needed to fix
this problem, please do so. On the other hand, we should try to avoid
over-configurability.

I marked 113421 a duplicate of 106369 simply because they were reporting the
same problem. The fact that 113421 mentions (in passing) a possible solution
is in no way wasted. I had already had joted down this detail and I was
intending to use it when I got to this.

So, by all means, please consider writing the appropriate patches and submit
them to the list for discussion.

Thanks

--
Cristian Tibirna