[Kde-print-devel] printing.kde.org

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Thu Aug 25 04:11:48 CEST 2005

On 23 August 2005 06:38, Andre Gemünd wrote:

> Okay, heres a first try:
> http://scroogie.de/files/kdeprintscreenshots.tar.gz If something is missing
> or wrong please let me know.

In kicker_integration1, there are 3 icons missing for whatever reason,
although they are ok in the instance captured in kicker_integration2. Could
you redo that?

Other than that, the screenshots are OK and I will commit them once you get
the icon-missing one.

>  >> ps: i found a broken link in
>  >> http://printing.kde.org/documentation/handbook/, browse this online
>  >> gives me a 403.

>  >
>  > Exactly the kind of things I was hoping you will find and fix ;-)
>
> Well, the handbook is missing in docs.kde.org/development, but it is
> still in the stable branch, so the correct link would be:
> http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdebase/kdeprint/index.html
> But how should i fix this?

Fixed (temporarily linked to stable). The page-tree in docs.kde.org changed
and the URL should now be different anyways.

Thanks a lot.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org