[Kde-print-devel] printing.kde.org

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Mon Aug 22 22:07:48 CEST 2005

On 22 August 2005 15:58, Andre Gemünd wrote:
> bit, so that you can concentrate on the real development work. Today i
> took some screenshots with my 3.4.2 environment, and I already got a
> question. The current screenshots show only the active window. Do you
> want to stick with that, or do you want fullscreen screenshots?

I would really like to have the same screenshots (Michael followed a logic
when doing them) but with new default theme/style.

> How will
> I submit the screenshots?

If you have SVN account, just commit. If not, please put them on a web page
temporarily and send me the URL. Il will commit them taking care to correctly
credit them.

> ps: i found a broken link in
> http://printing.kde.org/documentation/handbook/, browse this online
> gives me a 403.

Exactly the kind of things I was hoping you will find and fix ;-)

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org