KDE CVS Commit Policy (2nd version)

Dirk Mueller kde-policies@mail.kde.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 01:25:51 +0200

On Mon, 31 M=E4r 2003, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:

> Attached to this mail you find the second version of the draft for a CVS=
=20
> Commit Policy. I tried to incorporate all comments. Thanks for the=20
> input so far. Please have a look and send more comments ;-).

Looks good. I've another point:=20

- do "atomic" commits. CVS has the ability to commit more than one file
  at a time. Please therefore commit all related changes in multiple
  files at the same time in the same commit. This way you ensure
  that CVS stays in a compileable state before and after the commit.=20

--=20
Dirk