KDE Policies to commercial apps/distributions

Marc Mutz kde-policies@mail.kde.org
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:41:54 +0100

--Boundary-02=_zg449cNmMmMr0Vr

On Tuesday 26 November 2002 12:35, Vadim Plessky wrote:
<snip>
> Or am I the only person pissed off with Xandros, Lindows, etc. (as
> "it is", I hope those guys would be able to correct thier mistakes in
> future releases)?
<snip>

Probably, yes. Look, _we_ make KDE so customizable. _We_ added the
possibilty of icon themes, backgrounds, plugins. _You_ did. And now we
want to forbid people to make use of those features???

Marc

--
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier...just as
long as I'm the dictator...