KDE PIM Sprint Paris 2026

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Sep 16 09:12:44 BST 2026


Hello PIMsters,

It's time to prepare the next KDE PIM Sprint! Like last year it will be hosted 
in the enioka office in Paris. This makes the organization easier overall.

Still we need to find a date for it. It would have been weird in Spring as 
it'd be close from the 2025 sprint, hence why I'm sending this just now.

I opened a poll with dates starting in November and a few more dates in 2027 
"just in case". The poll is there:
https://beta.framadate.org/polls/kdepim-sprint-2026

Like the last times, I noted down the Friday when everyone is supposed to 
arrive in Paris, of course assume the sprint will go on from the Friday 
afternoon to the Sunday afternoon. 

Please answer as soon as possible. It's easier for me in terms of logistics. 
Now that it's in Paris I need to plan some more ahead with my day job and with 
the family.

As usual I'm looking forward to this get together!

Regards.
-- 
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net

enioka Haute Couture - proud supporting member of KDE
https://haute-couture.enioka.com/en
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 232 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
URL: <http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/kde-pim/attachments/20260916/1ff762ef/attachment.sig>


More information about the kde-pim mailing list