KDE PIM Sprint Toulouse 2024

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Wed Mar 13 08:19:19 GMT 2024

Hello,

Still working out some of the details, but you can book your trips for the
14/15/16 of June.

We'll be in a different venue this year so wait a bit before booking the hotel
though.

Regards.

--
Kevin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net

enioka Haute Couture - proud supporting member of KDE
https://hc.enioka.com/en