March/April KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Thu Apr 25 16:31:35 BST 2024

Hello everyone,

it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)

If you have contributed in the past two months a summary of your most
noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
screenshots or links to already existing blog posts. If you noticed something
noteworthy during the past two months, feel free to add that as well of
course!

To help refresh your memories and to make sure we aren't missing anything
important, there's two files attached here, an auto-generated detailed
changelog (this tends to be 30-50% of the commits, using David F's changelog
scripts for KF releases), and basic commit stats for the PIM repositories.

The last post was https://invent.kde.org/websites/kontact-kde-org/-/
merge_requests/15, any volunteers for managing this one?

Thanks for your help!
Volker