Qt6 on master

laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Thu Sep 14 10:21:46 BST 2023

Hello,
Yep we spoke with Volker this morning.
We think to switch next week to qt6 in master => merging branch + adapt cmake
I started to create script for it.
We need to switch all in same time

If kleopatra needs qt5 you need to create it soon as we can't wait few months
if we want to release pim-qt6 in start of next year as for other gear apps.

Regards