March/April KDE PIM summary blog post

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon May 1 21:48:25 BST 2023

Hi,

attached are two commits for the websites-kontact-kde-org repo which add the
blog functionality and the actual March/April blog. Unfortunately, I'm not
allowed to push to the repo and I'm currently lacking the nerve to fork the
repo. I'll fix this tomorrow. For now you'll have to review the commits kernel-
style. (I have removed the two images from the second patch. git's `am` may
not like this patch because of this.)

Regards,
Ingo