November/December KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sun Jan 1 10:22:11 GMT 2023

On Mittwoch, 28. Dezember 2022 10:02:06 CET Volker Krause wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)
>
> If you have contributed in November or December, a summary of your most
> noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
> screenshots or links to already existing blog posts. If you noticed
> something noteworthy during the past two months, feel free to add that as
> well of course!

All I have myself is the usual Itinerary summary (https://volkerkrause.eu/
2022/12/03/kde-itinerary-october-november-2022.html).

I can do the editing for this one though if nobody else wants to. A screenshot
or two would still be nice though, something from Kalendar or Kleopatra maybe?

Thanks,
Volker