March/April KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Tue Apr 25 16:38:11 BST 2023

Hello everyone,

it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)

If you have contributed in March or April, a summary of your most noteworthy
changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding screenshots or links
to already existing blog posts. If you noticed something noteworthy during the
past two months, feel free to add that as well of course!

To help refresh your memories and to make sure we aren't missing anything
important, there's two files attached here, an auto-generated detailed
changelog (this tends to be 30-50% of the commits, using David F's changelog
scripts for KF5 releases), and basic commit stats for the PIM repositories.

The last one was edited by me (https://volkerkrause.eu/2023/03/08/kde-pim-january-february-2023.html), any volunteers for this one?

Thanks for your help!
Volker