PIM parsing error - can't see events from Nextcloud

Björn Bidar bjorn.bidar at thaodan.de
Mon Oct 24 05:54:25 BST 2022

I think at the time I might have been using that, I'm not sure thou.
I can report when this issue happens again.

At the time the events where visible in the focus view (I don't know the
name but the one where you have to press on the eye button next to the
folder) but not the regular calendar view on the right.
Uploading these events to Nextcloud/Caldav wasn't possible but importing
the event directly through the webinterface worked fine.