September/October KDE PIM summary blog post

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Nov 3 08:34:38 GMT 2022

Am Mittwoch, 2. November 2022, 18:50:49 CET schrieb Kevin Ottens:
> Hello,
>
> On Wednesday, 2 November 2022 17:44:06 CET Kevin Ottens wrote:
> > Last chance to stop me before I publish it!
>
> And this is now published:
> https://ervin.ipsquad.net/blog/2022/11/02/news-from-kde-pim-in-september-oct
> ober-2022/

May I do a post-publish nipick:  :)
"feel free to contact us #kontact and #akonadi IRC channels on Freenode."

Should be "Libera Chat" these days. Any chance this was copied from some old
text somwewhere that also needs fixing? I once tried to update all wiki & web
pages, but might have missed something?

And the Matrix people might like to see their channel options mentioned as
well I guess :)

Cheers
Friedrich