Bug reports for unified reminder daemon

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Sat May 14 09:03:32 BST 2022

On Freitag, 13. Mai 2022 17:43:37 CEST Glen Ditchfield wrote:
> On Thursday, May 12, 2022 2:25:36 P.M. CDT Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > Users at kdepim-users are asking where to report bugs for the unified
> > reminder daemon. After some looking, I found out that kalendarac now
> > lives in akonadi- calendar, but there doesn't seem to be a bugzilla
> > entry (product or component) for akonadi-calendar let alone for
> > kalendarac.
> >
> > I would have filed a sysadmin request, but I don't know whether you'd
> > prefer a separate product (which would make it more discoverable) or
> > a component of an existing product.
>
> I would like the reminder demon to be listed as a separate product.
> If it were a component of some Akonadi-related product, I don't think
> many ordinary users would be able to find it.

Makes sense, I've added a Bugzilla product for it now:
https://bugs.kde.org/editproducts.cgi?action=edit&product=Reminder%20Daemon

It's also added to the repository metadata, which should make version number
updates automatic in the future.

I'll look into directing drkonqi there automatically as well.

Regards,
Volker