Bug reports for unified reminder daemon

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu May 12 20:25:36 BST 2022

On Donnerstag, 28. April 2022 08:55:59 CEST Volker Krause wrote:
> * Kalendar and KOrganizer now use the same unified reminder daemon,
> replacing the previous app-specific implementations.

Users at kdepim-users are asking where to report bugs for the unified reminder
daemon. After some looking, I found out that kalendarac now lives in akonadi-
calendar, but there doesn't seem to be a bugzilla entry (product or component)
for akonadi-calendar let alone for kalendarac.

I would have filed a sysadmin request, but I don't know whether you'd prefer a
separate product (which would make it more discoverable) or a component of an
existing product.

Regards,
Ingo