May/June KDE PIM summary blog post

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Wed Jun 29 06:25:14 BST 2022

Hi,
For these two months I mainly worked against qt6 support.
- Fix a lot of compile error (need some local fix but by default pim* compile
fine against qt6 here)
- Fix install plugins in specific repository so it will be able to install pim5
lib with pim6 lib
- Port deprecated methods

Pim-data-exporter: I fixed a lot of bugs
- Import collection attributes
- Fix import ressource
- Fix import/export maildir resource

Kmail:
Fix some mem leak
Fix bug 454182: Follow BinaryUnitDialect option
Start to implement mdn widget => we will not have a external dialog for
accept/send mdn => it will be in viewer directly

Sieveeditor:
Add missing icon in popup menu

Akonadi:
bug 453969 : Only small amount of emails can be marked as read (bug 453969)

Regards

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer
Tel: France +33 (0)4 90 84 08 53, http://www.kdab.fr