Unmaintaining some old Akonadi resources

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Mon Jul 18 16:48:55 BST 2022

On Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2022 18:25:22 CEST Nicolas Fella wrote:
> We have a couple of repos with Akonadi resources that are broken and
> haven't received any real development in years.
>
> In particular these are:
>
> - akonadi-exchange (Which is still KDE4-based)
>
> - akonadi-airsync (fails to build)
>
> - akonadi-phabricator-resource (fails to build)
>
> I propose we move those to 'unmaintained'.

+1

For 6 I'd also like to retire the Kolab resource in favor of IMAP + DAV. This
is a bit more complex though, it needs changing the setup wizard (which
overlaps with the ongoing port of that away from Kross, which we also need to
finish for 6), and we might need a migration strategy for existing accounts.

regards,
Volker