"Open Invitations" and akonadi_search_resource

Glen Ditchfield GJDitchfield at acm.org
Sun Jul 17 16:33:05 BST 2022

On Sunday, July 17, 2022 9:45:30 A.M. CDT Carl Schwan wrote:
> Now it seems that something is not working correctly for me (and a few
> other people) as the internal tab in akonadiconsole is empty. (see
> attached screenshot)

If you right-click > Folder Properties on Open Invitations, the query is
on the dialog's Attributes tab.  (KOrganizer sets the query for Open
Invitations and Declined Invitations when it starts up.)

> For me, the collection also appears empty in
> korganizer and I'm pretty sure I got a lot of invitations to work
> meetings (too many in my opinion).

Same for me, in both KOrganizer and akonadiconsole.

Note that you can also get invitations that should show up here by
importing ICS files;  we have bug reports about that.