November/December KDE PIM summary blog post

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Mon Jan 3 20:58:44 GMT 2022

Le jeudi 30 décembre 2021 à 11:58 AM, Volker Krause <vkrause at kde.org> a écrit :

> Hi everyone,
> it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)
> If you have contributed in November or December, a summary of your most
> noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
> screenshots or links to already existing blog posts. If you noticed something
> noteworthy during the past two months, feel free to add that as well of
> course!

## Kalendar

Kalendar 0.4 was released and contains a new one-day and three-days
view. It's now also possible to drag and drop events to change their
collection. Aside from that, we focused a lot on performance, bug fixing
and small quality of life improvements for this release. The full
release notes are available here: https://claudiocambra.com/2021/12/25/happy-holidays-kalendar-v0-4-0-is-our-gift-and-it-brings-new-views-improved-performance-and-many-many-bugfixes-kalendar-devlog-24/

Finally, Volker worked on the new alarm daemon for Kalendar and Korganizer.

For the bonus points: A video https://claudiocambra.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/simplescreenrecorder-2021-12-03_17.32.38.mp4 :)

Cheers,
Carl