Building kitinerary in the PIM docker

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Mon Feb 28 12:48:04 GMT 2022

On Montag, 28. Februar 2022 05:25:49 CET Glen Ditchfield wrote:
> I'm trying to build kitinerary master with the PIM docker image, but the
> build fails.  The error.log file ends with this:
> ===========
> -- Configuring done
> CMake Error at src/lib/CMakeLists.txt:7 (add_library):
>   Target "KPimItinerary" links to target "Qt5::QmlPrivate" but the
> target was
>   not found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED
>   target, or an ALIAS target is missing?
>
> What's missing?

The private headers of Qt QML are missing in the image. You can install them
in the running Docker container. (I cannot tell you how because I don't know
what distribution the image is based on.) The downside is that anything you
install in a running Docker container is lost as soon as the container exits
(unless you do some trickery with mounting a local directory).

Regards,
Ingo