July/August KDE PIM summary blog post

Laurent Montel montel at kde.org
Tue Aug 30 06:36:30 BST 2022

Hi,
For me I continued to work on qt6 porting

kmail:
I start to improve translator support (using new engine as bing/yandex etc.)
I finished MDN embedded widget in viewer. Before it was an external dialog
I added a plugins for managing akonadi database in kmail

Bug fixed:
Fix Bug 456578 recipient auto-completion does not work in master git snapshots
Fix bug 448674: Spam false-positive, because link's href & text capitalization
mismatch
Fix 395711:  External images not loaded by default if message was opened in a
separate window

Thanks all for me

--
Laurent Montel | laurent.montel at kdab.com | KDE/Qt Senior Software Engineer