move kdepim-docker to pim namespace

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at kde.org
Tue Sep 28 09:31:21 BST 2021

On 2021-09-27 18:03, Sandro Knauß wrote:
> Hey Daniel,
>
> Thanks for all your work inside kdepim!
>
> There are several developers using the kdepim-docker to hack inside
> kdepim.
> Unfortunately the kdepim-docker is located in your own personal
> namespace, so
> no other can push code or accept MRs.
>
> It would be very helpfull, if you would accept a move to the general
> pim
> namespace, so others like me can take over the maintainership of
> kdepim-
> docker. If you accept I'll care about all the work to move it.

Hi Sandro,

absolutely! I can see there are some MRs and even issues, I apologize to
everyone for ignoring them, I did not get any email notifications, so I
wasn't aware of them :( Looks like it's actually useful ;) Will the MRs
and issues be preserved during the move? If not, give me a day or two to
merge them, otherwise please go ahead with the move.

Let me know once it's done, please. I'll take care of updating the
instructions on wiki. There's probably more outdated stuff than just
link to invent ;)

Thanks,
Dan