September/October KDE PIM summary blog post

Volker Krause vkrause at kde.org
Thu Oct 21 16:49:04 BST 2021

Hi everyone,

it's time for the bi-monthly blog post again :)

If you have contributed in September or October, a summary of your most
noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
screenshots or links to existing posts. If you noticed something noteworthy
during the past two months, feel free to add that as well of course!

To help refresh your memories and to make sure we aren't missing anything
important, there's two files attached here, an auto-generated detailed
changelog (this tends to be 30-50% of the commits, using David F's changelog
scripts for KF5 releases), and basic commit stats for the PIM repositories.

Secondly, we need help with compiling, editing and eventually publishing the
blog post. Ideally this rotates between a number of people so that everyone
has to do that only once per year or so.

David B did the last one: https://www.davidcbryant.net/wp/july-august-in-kde-pim/
Previous ones can be found following the links in the one before that:
https://volkerkrause.eu/2021/07/03/kde-pim-may-june-2021.html

Thanks for your help!
Volker
-------------- next part --------------