T10243: Some KDE applications could use better icons

Piyush Aggarwal noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat Jun 12 07:21:51 BST 2021

brute4s99 added a comment.

  F9931140: image.png <https://phabricator.kde.org/F9931140>

  I think KDE Connect has a quite outdated icon too.

  I'm not quite versed with icon designing.. would someone like to take a jab at the revamp?
  We recently had a revamp of the android app and it looks quite well with the times now, plus we're almost ready for the Windows release now.

  It'd be nice if someone breathes new life into the icon. :D

TASK DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/T10243