writing a plugin to change To:, From:, CC:, BCC: and Reply-To

Jos van den Oever jos at vandenoever.info
Mon Jul 12 08:06:05 BST 2021

On Saturday, 10 July 2021 21:20:53 CEST Laurent Montel wrote:
> For the moment there is not api for it. I can look at it tomorrow or monday
> morning to implement missing api for helping to implement it.

The quicktext plugin can 'Insert Snippet' which may contain mail addresses.
Should that not be usable? I did not see how yet though.

If new  API is needed, I will test it on with my plugin.
This weekend I started setting up a development environment so I can use
libmessages from master.

The plugin would need to have access to the mail headers and be allowed to
change them. Ideally it can change message before the composition window
opens.

Best regards,
Jos