Virtual KDE PIM New Year Meeting

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Wed Jan 6 18:41:56 GMT 2021

Hello KDE PIM community,

from 2003 to 2012 the KDE PIM community used to meet at Osnabrück for
its traditional new year meeting. Originating from a project to bring
FOSS groupware to German public institutions, these meetings were
instrumental in forming the KDE PIM community, shaped the development of
Kontact, and acted as birthplace for famous and infamous technologies,
such as Akonadi.

In 2021 we want to revive this tradition for a one-time get-together of
former and current members of the KDE PIM community. As we can't meet in
person we will do this as an online afternoon meeting: "Virtual Osnabrück".

The meeting will take place on BigBlueButton on*Saturday, January 9th,
2021 from 14:00 to 17:00 (Osnabrück time zone, i.e. UTC+1)*. The login
details will be shared before the meeting.

Details can be found at:

https://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Meetings/Osnabrueck_12

Especially if you have attended past Osnabrück meetings, but also if you
are active or interested in KDE PIM today, you are invited to join us on
Saturday.

Kind Regards,

Cornelius