November/December KDE PIM summary blog post

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Dec 30 18:09:29 GMT 2021

Am Donnerstag, 30. Dezember 2021, 11:58:35 CET schrieb Volker Krause:
> If you have contributed in November or December, a summary of your most
> noteworthy changes would be helpful, bonus points for corresponding
> screenshots or links to already existing blog posts.

Possibly noteworthy contributions from my side this round would be this:

KOrganizer:
Fixed misaligned layout of header & footer columns in the agenda view
(https://invent.kde.org/pim/eventviews/-/merge_requests/50, perhaps second
screenshot there to use, if nothing else fancy in the blog post)

Fixed misalignement of allday view & day headers without scrollbar in the
agenda view
(https://invent.kde.org/pim/eventviews/-/merge_requests/52, no screenshot)

General:
Fixed many dialogs having buttons with "Yes"/"No" texts to instead use action
verbs. As also recommended by
https://develop.kde.org/hig/components/assistance/message/#appearance

Cheers
Friedrich