Kmail with OAuth2 and IMAP

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Sun Dec 26 15:32:26 GMT 2021

On Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2021 22:26:50 CET Mario Fux wrote:
> Good morning
>
> Currently I'm forced to use an MS Office 365 Exchange environment at one of my
> work places. They don't want to give me access for Akonadi EWS and I don't
> really want to use Thunderbird for this stuff.
>
> As I saw there is OAuth2 support in Akonadi EWS but not for IMAP. How
> difficult would it be to add it?

Last time I tried using Akonadi EWS, it simply didn't work reliably, and it seems
it's abandoned.
Sadly I had to move to using davmail http://davmail.sourceforge.net/

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Frühstück, Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at